Friday, June 4, 2010

Not dead

We're having an overnight 'camping' thing tonight with my company. And by camping, I mean we're going to a mini-resort and just eating a lot of food, hooray.

The sad part is that I'm losing like all of my weekend, lame.

Here's a random picture of my friend Jo. She left last weekend, sad. With under 3 months remaining, most of the people I've known for awhile are gone. Out of an original like 15-20. I'd say we're down to 5. There's people who arrived after me that I like, but it's different with them. There's fewer "Hey, remember that time?" moments.



Also, MO ends soon back home, weird! I can't believe it's been a year already.

3 comments:

Shayla said...

yup MO ends on the 14th (Will, Al, Gabe, Cassie, and I graduate form middle school on the 15) and last year MO ended like....... i want to say the mabey 16th or something like that?

andrew l. said...

weiiiiiiiiiiird (good job though, guys!)

Shayla said...

yup! (thanks ^-^)

Post a Comment