Saturday, August 14, 2010

3 weeks. Crazy.

So in exactly 3 weeks I will be on my way to, or in Thailand. Weeeeeeeeeeeeird.

I'm still doing terribly at packing, and I haven't bought souvenirs for everyone yet, or anything else. I need to stop slacking. Did find out how to ship all my stuff home to America since I won't be heading there directly, that's good. Now I just need to go buy the boxes, pack the boxes, bring the boxes back to the post office, then I'm golden!

Kimchi has found a new home with a new teacher, I'm very happy about that. Was not excited about maybe giving her to a stranger. Wish I could bring her with me to Thailand or back to the states, but it would just be too expensive/difficult. Sorry Kimchi, I still love you! Even though you bite me and scratch me ALL the time...

Things are good to go in Thailand, and soon I figure out if my friend going into the PeaceCorps will be stationed there as well. If she is, that will be incredible.

3 weeks...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey hey, I guess you'll be leaving when I'm coming.. By the way, whats PeaceCorps?
:)

Cheers Nicole

http://niciseoul.com

Unknown said...

Awesome! Have fun in Thailand! I can't wait to see the pictures!

So, given the "love" Kimchi has shown you, how did you manage the "sell"?

"No, really, it's only me she hates... probably because I named her after food..."

Post a Comment