Thursday, October 29, 2009

andrew goes crazy, andrew breaks into his own apartment

so. today was semi-halloween day at work. i decided to go as a ninja from naruto since so many of my students seem to like the show. this entailed me going to work in shorts, a t-shirt, flipflops with socks, and a big, black, wooden sword. i got many strange, strange looks on the bus and on the street, haha. but it received generally good reception, so i suppose it was worth it.

i finish up the day and come home. i forgot my keys, all the way back at work, which is probably closed by now. lame. but i have a third-floor apartment on a 3-floor building. our roof has a little patio area. so i go up there, walk along the roof a little bit, and work my way down to my balcony. success. good thing i left my porch door unlocked this morning. or i might still be trapped out there. because i'm not sure if i could get back up the same way i got down. as i write this, i am hoping no korean neighbors saw this, and called the police, that might get a little awkward.

my hair is a mess from wearing a hat all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment