Thursday, October 1, 2009

update fail #2

anyways! it's been a month already, crazy.

i have today off (friday) because of chuseok, kind of korean thanksgiving. so the plan is to venture into seoul and pick up a few things with my shiny new paycheck. goals are: new camera lens, camera tripod, remote shutter for camera. and in the 'maybe if i feel impulsive' category are: xbox360 and some games.

i am definitely going to spend around 25% of my paycheck today, haha. but i'm okay with it. because both are investments in keeping me entertained for the next year and beyond, and not short-term rewards. some of my coworkers went over to hong kong for the long weekend, some went south to the beach city of Busan. i'll just be hanging out here with some of the other stragglers.

one of my students gave me this crazy facial care kit yesterday for chuseok, i didn't know FILA made facial stuff. weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment