Monday, April 19, 2010

i hate orange juice

So yesterday morning I was bringing my recycling to the basement. One of which was a bottle of orange juice. It had a tiny bit left in it. Well apparently it was older than I thought because the bottle had filled with gas and heavily pressurized itself. So when I took the cap off, it shot off like a bullet and hit me in the face.

I have a decent bruise on my eyelid and a scratch on my lip. If it had gone 1mm closer to my face I'd probably be blind in my left eye now, haha.

Obviously I should not recycle.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You clearly need to tell your students that the cut and bruise come from a run-in with the Triad.

That you're still alive is proof that you emerged victorious!

Shayla said...

....... ok well Andrew you still need to recycle BUT didn't you know that caps need to stay OFF the bottles? if you just throw out the bottles they will just sit in a landfill forever..... and then our planet will be filled with plastic and trash just because YOU thought that because you were hit in the face with a bottle cap from not following the simple rules of recycleing. ya. i want there.

andrew l. said...

psh. that bottle was a jerk. totally his fault that i'm not recycling anymore. i wanted to be helpful!

so i'm supposed to recycle the plastic bottles but not the plastic caps? that's crazy! they're both plastic!

(dave, i don't think little korean students know the english name of the chinese mafia... yakuza, maybe.)

Unknown said...

Whatever. Insert Korean crime syndicate of your choice. :p

Either that or just make up a story involving ninjas.

Shayla said...

Andrew MO recycleing club is very dissipointed in you (ps: you can still recycle the caps but you have to empty the bottles and take OFF the caps you can still have them in the bin but their a different type of plastic and it would mess up the machines that like seperate the plastic)

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry Shayla, I woke up cranky.

Shayla said...

its ok!

Post a Comment