Monday, June 8, 2009

first entry!

alright. just to be clear: the name of this blog is 'seoul is on fire' BECAUSE MY LAST NAME HAS THE WORD 'FLAME' IN IT. WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS ON BOARD.

Anyways!

This is becoming slightly more real than me just talking a lot about it. I have my first interview tonight at 8:30p with Reach to Teach Recruiting. Apparently they are one of the more well known recruiters for this stuff, which is somewhat reassuring. I'm pretty confident in my interview skills but this is my first phone one, so that'll be interesting.

It seems like I missed the boat for SMOE, public school, jobs. Sad. But I've still talked and read stories from enough people on hagwons (private academy meets after-school program), where I think it'll still be a really fun time. More money too, which is nice. Hopefully this week I'll be able to start and finish the 'Name Andrew's Cat in Korea' contest. Woo.

Anyways, I'll again after the interview, yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment