Monday, June 29, 2009

late night calls

Got a random call last night at like 11pm, Unavailable number, weird. Turns out it was my recruiter calling from Taiwan, haha. Just chatting about various visa process stuff, what paperwork I need, my upcoming interview with the school, etc. A lot of it was review but there was some new information. I don't like the part in applying for a job where everyone uses the overly formal, business language, I prefer it when things are more natural.

So it looks like depending when my diploma gets in I might not be able to leave until September. SUPER LAME. I am doing everything in my power to get it before then, must beat Heather there. So yeah, I may be running around like crazy after I finally get that in. Which might be difficult if I get it in the middle of camp. Since I can't exaclty take a day off.

Hopefully another update soon, stay classy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment